5 Mistakes people make when overcoming self-doubt
Hola Mis Amores,
How’s your spirit today?
Over the past few weeks I’ve been thinking a lot about self-doubt and how it keeps us from become the woman we want to be, by convincing us that we’re not worthy of making our dreams a reality.
Google defines self-doubt, as a lack of confidence in one’s self and one’s ability.
Why is it so hard to overcome this lack of self-trust?
This is the same question I asked myself over and over again for many years. It wasn’t until I began getting to know myself, and later working with my clients, I began to understand why overcoming self-doubt is so hard.
More importantly, I identified, 5 mistakes most people make when overcoming self-doubt. In today’s video, I am breaking down each mistake and sharing practical steps to begin living a self-doubt free life starting today.
Here’s what we cover:
- Mistake #1: You allow self-doubt to paralyze you and keep you from taking action.
- Mistake #2: You take action but you’re constantly doubting yourself through the whole process.
- Mistake #3: You don’t acknowledge that self-doubt is a learned behavior.
- Mistake #4: You haven’t been available to do the work it requires to build your self-confidence & self-trust.
- Mistake #5: You don’t monitor your patterns
- Put it to practice: A step-by-step method with 4 questions to help you monitor your patterns starting right now.
PS: Need help getting unstuck? Check out The Get Unstuck Coaching Program!
The Get Unstuck Coaching Program
The Get Unstuck Coaching Program is for millennial women feeling stuck, that want to get out of their heads, and overcome their paralysis by getting to know themselves. You’ll learn to love yourself no matter what, you’ll know exactly who you are, you’ll have full clarity on what you want and will Fearlessly step into your purpose.
Interested in joining? Apply for a free strategy session to get started
Unleash Your Best Self + Live A Life of Ease!
Master a life full of ease surrounded by ICONS committed to being the best version of themselves with joy, fun and enthusiasm.