How to give the best advice to the people you love
According to the Cambridge English dictionary, Advice is, an opinion that someone offers you about what you should do or how you act in a particular situation.
If you’re reading this post, you’ve been on the giving or the receiving end of advice from the people you love.
So what’s the deal?
We tend to ask for advice because of one of three reasons:
1. You’re feeling lost and need direction.
2. You have doubts and don’t feel confident about your decision.
3. You want to get to your destination faster.
Supporting your loved ones is not always easy, especially if things in your life aren’t going well.
In today’s video, you’re going to learn how to be there for the people you love when they reach out asking for help. Once you finish watching this video, you’ll have the tools you need the next time your best friend asks you for advice.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- The biggest problem with the “traditional approach” you’re using to give advice;
- You’ll walk away with tools on how to show up and support your loved ones when they call you with their needs;
- What to do when you have no idea what to say to them or how to help them;
- And why you need to stop listening to reply and start listening to understand.
Get Unstuck Coaching Program
The Get Unstuck Coaching Program is for millennial women feeling stuck, that want to get out of their heads, and overcome their paralysis by getting to know themselves. You’ll learn to love yourself no matter what, you’ll know exactly who you are, you’ll have full clarity on what you want and will Fearlessly step into your purpose.
Interested in joining? Apply for a free strategy session to get started.
Get Unstuck & Become the Woman You've Always Want to Be.
Overcome your paralysis, get out of your head, get to know yourself, join a community of supportive millennial women and release limiting beliefs.