In this episode, Nory sat down with her husband, JP, discussed stage 2 of the self-trust system – reacting.
Here’s what they covered:
- What are reactive patterns,
- How to avoid taking things personally,
- How to respond to triggers instead of reacting,
- Trusting yourself when it feels uncomfortable,
- The impact of unconscious patterns,
- How to feel your feelings,
- The power of grace,
- The process of adopting new patterns.
Tools and Resources
- The Self-Trust System Free Training,
- BookswithBae Youtube Channel,
- Join the Self-Trust Bookclub,
- Follow nory on Pinterest,
- The Four Tendencies by Gretchen Rubin
- The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene
Before you go:
Can you do us a favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcast. You’ll be the first to know when new episodes are released.
Suggest a topic:
Let’s keep the conversation going!
Follow me on Pinterest @norypouncil & Let’s chat on Instagram @norypouncil!